Thursday, August 2, 2012

Scary Siberian Bear Hunting Armor From The 1800s

If I was a Russian bear, and came upon this, I'd shit.




The object is being called a Siberian bear-hunting suit, but I suspect it is more likely to be for bear bating than hunting, since I can’t imagine anyone could run around the woods in it. It consists of leather pants and jacket (and an iron helmet) studded all over with 1-inch iron nails about 3/4 in. apart. The nails are held in place by a second layer of leather lining the whole thing and quilted into place between the nails.



So, I guess one would run at the bear as it was running at you, and SQUISH! Then, I guess, one would keep belly-flopping on the injured bear until it was dead.


That's not very sporting.




PInhead-approved.




View Entire List ›


Via: twentytwowords.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

//PART 2